Kids Party Food – Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
YUMMY kids party food recipe for the BEST cookies.
Children love these chocolate chip cookies.
A moist and delicious espresso chocolate chunk cookie that is easy to make.
These make great cookies for kids parties, tweens, teens and adult get togethers.
They also serve as great desserts, after schoool snacks or just to have a sweet treat.
Easy cookie recipe for beginners that everyone will love.
Kids favorite cookies with this simple recipe.
Birthday treat ideas for kids and adults.
These are a fun birthday treat recipes for kids to take to school for classroom parties – school parties.
No need for prepackages school birthday treats when you can make these homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Easy treats for kids and adults. Perfect birthday food ideas for adults and children.
Get ready to mix up the BEST chocolate chunk cookies.
Check out these other
Kids Party Food Recipes
How to make Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
Get ready to mix up the BEST cookies
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
IngredientsEspresso Butter Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 C Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 C Espresso Grounds
Dry Mix Ingredients:
- 3 1/3 C Flour
- 1 TBSP Espresso Grounds
- 1 1/2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/2 TSP Salt
Wet Mix Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 C Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 C White Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 TSP Vanilla
- 1 1/2 C Dark Chocolate Chunks
Espresso butter directions:
- Add the butter to a saucepan on medium heat.
- Immediately after the butter has melted turn off the heat.
- Add the espresso stirring until it is mixed with the butter.
- Continue to mix until the espresso is covered in the butter.
- Cover the saucepan.
- Leave it to steep for 20 minutes.
- After it has steeped pour it through a mesh trainer over the mixing bowl.
- Set the bowl aside.
- Toss away the grounds in the strainer.
Dry mix directions:
- Add the flour, espresso grounds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a medium bowl.
- Whisk until combined.
- Set aside.
Wet mix directions:
- Add both sugars (brown and white) to the mixing bowl that has the melted butter/espresso in it.
- Using the electric mixer beat the mixture together until it is nice and fluffy.
- Add each egg, one at a time, beating until combined.
- Add in the vanilla, beat to blend.
- Add in the flour (all at once) to the mixing bowl.
- Using the kitchen towel cover the mixing bowl before turning the mixers on low speed.
- Increase the mixer speed and continue to mix until the flour is mostly combined.
- Once you no longer have any flour flecks add in the chocolate chunks.
- Mix one more time to blend in the chocolate chunks.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Put the bowl in the fridge for about 1 hours or up to 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep 2 cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With the cookie scoop begin to scoop out dough balls. (This may be a little difficult if you just took the dough out of the refrigerator.)
- Place each dough ball of a prepared cookie sheet. Before baking make sure each dough ball is spaced far enough to allow for the cookies to spread.
- Transfer the cookie sheet to the oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes. (If the dough is still cold it may take up to 10 minutes to bake.)
- The cookies should be light to medium golden brown.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty cookie recipe!