Easy Fruit Loops Mug Cake
Get ready for the most delicious Fruit Loops mug cake.
Under 2 minute microwave mug cake with Fruit Loops cereal.
Easy microwave cake in a mug that will please any crowd.
Simple and quick Fruit Loops cereal cake in a mug will be your new favorite.
Great for quick desserts, snacks or breakfast.
Tasty and delish homemade microwave mug cake for 1 or 2 if you want to share.
Kids and adults love this mug cake recipe.
You will be making this Fruit Loops cake in a mug all the time.
Get ready to bake up the best Fruit Loops mug cake.
Check out these other
Mug Cake Recipes
How To Make Fruit Loops Mug Cake
Add butter, vanilla
and Fruit Loops Breakfast Essentials to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
Slowly add in flour,
baking powder, and salt.
Fold in crushed Fruit Loops.
Pour cake batter into a microwave-safe mug and microwave for 1:30-2 minutes.
Remove from microwave and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
While cake is cooking, mix together powdered sugar and Breakfast Essentials to make a glaze.
Pour glaze over mug cake and serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Fruit Loops Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp Fruit Loops Breakfast Essentials
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp crushed Fruit Loops
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Fruit Loops Breakfast Essentials
- Add Fruit Loops Breakfast Essentials, butter, sugar, and vanilla to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Slowly add in flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Fold in crushed Fruit Loops.
- Pour cake batter into a microwave-safe mug and microwave for 1:30-2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- While cake is cooking, mix together powdered sugar and Breakfast Essentials to make a glaze.
- Pour glaze over mug cake and serve.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Fruit Loops Mug Cake recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.