DIY Turkey Soda Can Craft
Want a fun and adorable turkey craft idea?
Then you have to make these easy DIY turkey soda cans.
Simple soda can crafts kids and adults love.
Thanksgiving turkey project that can be set on your Thanksgiving table or giving as party favors.
Best Thanksgiving crafts to make this year.
Cool crafts for Thanksgiving that will have all the kids and guests talking – they are so cute.
Mini soda can craft project with paper straws that will have everyone going crazy.
Fun handmade turkey project that is budget friendly.
Super fun children’s Thanksgiving crafts they will want to make.
Get ready to make the BEST Thanksgiving turkey craft.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make DIY Turkey Soda Can Craft
Fold parchment paper or craft paper to fit around soda can
Wrap paper around can
and hot glue in place
Flatten each straw you are going to use
Cut about 1 inch off each of the straws
Start to hot glue straws together at bottom in a fan shape
Find a turkey face you like online – print out and cut out
Glue straws to back off can and glue face to front
So Easy – Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
DIY Thanksgiving Turkey Craft Soda Can
- Glue Gun
- Mini Soda Cans
- Brown Parchment Paper or Brown Craft Paper
- Paper Straws
- Turkey Face Cut Out
- Fold parchment paper or craft paper to fit around soda can
- Wrap paper around can and hot glue in place
- Flatten each straw you are going to use
- Cut about 1 inch off each of the straws
- Start to hot glue straws together at bottom in a fan shape
- Find a turkey face you like online - print out and cut out
- Glue straws to back off can and glue face to front
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Thanksgiving turkey soda can craft!