Ready for the BEST cookie recipes of all time? Here is an easy cookies recipe
for the ultimate cookie with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and maple
chips. Find cookie dough baking instructions with the easy to follow step by
step instructions. These cookies are so tasty and great sweet treat or dessert.
Make these for a cookie swap or party (Holiday party, birthday parties, bridal
showers, Easter, any celebration). I call these the Ultimate cookie but some
call them better than sex cookies. No matter what name you give they will
please any crowd. So let’s get in the kitchen and start baking some yummy cookies.
These ultimate cookies are so moist and delicious and make a great sweet treat.
Perfect dessert or snack. Grab some baking essential ingredients
and learn how to make the BEST COOKIE RECIPE!
- 1 C unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 C light brown sugar
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 large egg (room temp)
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 C flour
- 1 C old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 C white chocolate chips
- 1 C maple chips
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 C roughly chopped toasted pecans
- (Extra semi-chocolate, white chocolate, maple chips, and pecans for garnishing)
- Combine both white and light brown sugar in a bowl.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a medium saucepan until melted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add both sugars into the saucepan, stirring until they are incorporated and smooth.
- Place the saucepan in the refrigerator.
- Chill the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator.
- Add in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Add the flour, oats mixture to the egg mixture.
- Mix together.
- Add chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, maple chips, and pecans.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Using a scoop, measure out the dough and make them into medium sized balls.
- Place the cookie balls on the lined cookie sheet. (If desired, tuck extra chips and pecans over tops of dough mounds for a lovely appearance.)
- Chill, on sheet pan for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Remove the cookies from the refrigerator.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-18 minutes. (Or until golden brown.)
- Remove from the oven allowing the cookies to cool slightly while on the cookie sheets.
- Transfer the cookies to cooling rack.