BEST Weight Watcher Queso Dips! YES….Weight Watcher cheese dip for a great snack, appetizer or parties that is easy, quick and tasty. Slow Cooker Weight Watcher white cheese queso dip that keeps any crowd coming back for more.
Tasty Weight Watcher queso cheese dip for chips, crackers, veggies, crackers and more. Perfect for a potluck or any type of party – game day Weight Watcher Super Bowl dip, tailgate parties, Holiday parties (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter), bridal shower, baby shower, birthday parties and more.
Take a look at this yummy Weight Watcher dip for a crowd!
Weight Watcher White Cheese Queso Dip
- 1 pound white, deli-sliced American cheese
- ⅔ cup milk or half-and-half
- ½ cup canned, chopped hot jalepenos
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- In a slow cooker place all the ingredients place on low setting for 3 hours or high for 1 1/2 hours
- Stir occasionally - you will want it to be all blended together
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.