If you are ready for a tasty cookie on a ketogenic diet then DO NOT pass up
these keto strawberry cream cheese cookies. These bite sized cookies are full
of flavor and so good you won’t be able to stop eating them. A simple keto
recipe that will have you in and out of the kitchen in no time at all. These
cookies are great for the whole family including kids. No one will know they
are keto friendly. You can even make these for parties too! So if you are ready
to taste a delicious cookie then check out these low carb strawberry cream
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup keto friendly sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350
- Toss strawberries in lemon juice and drain after 1-2 minutes. Allow to dry. Once dry, toss in a few teaspoons of flour. Set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add the butter and sweetener. Cream together for about 1 minute.
- Add in the cream cheese, egg and vanilla and mix well. About 1 minute.
- Fold in flour until mixture forms a dough like consistency.
- Gently fold strawberries into mixture.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place balls of dough on cookie sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool and store in an airtight container.
These are the most amazing, moist and delicious cookies!