If you are ready for a tasty cookie on a ketogenic diet then DO NOT pass up
these keto strawberry cream cheese cookies. These bite sized cookies are full
of flavor and so good you won’t be able to stop eating them. A simple keto
recipe that will have you in and out of the kitchen in no time at all. These
cookies are great for the whole family including kids. No one will know they
are keto friendly. You can even make these for parties too! So if you are ready
to taste a delicious cookie then check out these low carb strawberry cream
How To Make Keto Strawberry Cookies
These cheesecake cookies are great for a ketogenic diet and totally keto
friendly. If you are on a keto diet then grab this low carb recipe for a yummy
treat. Strawberry cheesecake cookies are one of my favorites along with these
strawberry macadamia nut cookies. A healthy cream cheese cookie recipe
you won’t want to pass up.
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup keto friendly sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350
- Toss strawberries in lemon juice and drain after 1-2 minutes. Allow to dry. Once dry, toss in a few teaspoons of flour. Set aside.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add the butter and sweetener. Cream together for about 1 minute.
- Add in the cream cheese, egg and vanilla and mix well. About 1 minute.
- Fold in flour until mixture forms a dough like consistency.
- Gently fold strawberries into mixture.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place balls of dough on cookie sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool and store in an airtight container.
These are the most amazing, moist and delicious cookies!
Since everyone uses different ingredients – I recommend using this tool to track and get accurate net carbs – Sign Up Now For Free!
You many also want to check out these strawberry, chocolate, vanilla and white chocolate pudding cookies along with these amazing low carb chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy!
Keto Strawberry Cookies
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make these tasty Keto Strawberry Cookies recipes!
For more low carb keto cookies you can check out these amazing ideas!
- Keto Cookies No Bake
- Keto Cookies Coconut Flour
- Crispy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Shortbread Cookies
- Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Low Carb Cookies To Buy
- Keto Mini Cookies – Chocolate Chip
- Low Carb Keto and Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Keto Lemon Coconut Cookies
These No bake keto caramel cookies have the macros of a fat bomb. Based on ingredients I used 1 net carb, 20 fat, 1 protein
and 186 calories.
This is a quick way to make a copycat recipe for Twix candy bars. A yummy soft keto Twix cookie topped with chocolate and caramel.
3 ingredient keto Peanut Butter cookies. Flourless and sugar free keto friendly cookies you can mix up in under 10 minutes.
These cookies turned out perfect. Love how the tasted and they were so easy to make. Even the kids loved them
I love all your keto recipes. I just made these and loved this one also. The keto strawberry muffins were amazing too
Such great cookies. My whole family enjoyed these
Brittany R says
OK any keto cookie that passes my kids test is a win and this recipe won them over. They keep begging me to make those strawberry cookies again. Needless to say I will be making these a lot.
Thanks for this amazing keto strawberry cookie recipe. So easy to make and turned out wonderful
These were so delicious and full of strawberry flavor. These are my new go to low carb cookies
Best keto strawberry cookies I have tasted. They were so easy to prepare and had to control myself not to eat too many
Do you have to use lemon juice?
I’m assuming 1/2 cup of stevia is on?
I meant “ok” not on. 🤦🏼♀️