Tasty Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sugar Pizza you CAN NOT stop
This Weight Watchers recipe is easy to make and super yummy.
Simple WW recipe for the BEST breakfast, treat, snack or dessert.
Weight Watchers diet cinnamon sugar pizza that is a heavenly moist and delicious.
Here is a quick and easy homemade cinnamon sugar Weight Watchers recipe
– quick and easy to make recipe when you want a savory & sweet treat.
If you are looking for a delicious and tasty treat on a Weight Watchers diet then try
this one out.
Yummy cinnamon sugar pizza made with crescent rolls and Weight Watchers
smart points friendly.
Great for a grab and go breakfast for those hectic mornings or just to enjoy a tasty treat. With a few Weight Watchers essential ingredients you can make this amazing cinnamon sugar pizza. The whole family will love this pizza including kids.
This is definitely Weight Watchers friendly and the BEST pizza idea – a favorite treat
on WW. Learn how to make this yummy pizza with step by step instructions. Great
pizza for dessert, snack, treat, party or even breakfast!
Check out this simple Weight Watchers recipe for the BEST cinnamon sugar pizza.
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sugar Pizza – BEST WW Recipe
Learn how to make Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sugar Pizza
Make the icing to drizzle over the cinnamon sugar pizza….
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1/4 cup butter *make sure butter is cold*
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1-1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 to 1-1/2 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Mix together sugars, cinnamon, and salt and flour then cut butter in to form crumbs.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet then sprinkle crumble mixture on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-12 minutes.
- To make the icing whisk together powdered sugar, vanilla, butter, milk
- Once the dough has baked drizzle icing over the cinnamon sugar pizza & enjoy this tasty treat
16 Servings = 5 points per serving
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make these tasty Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sugar Pizza recipe!