Weight Watchers Mozzarella Sticks – Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipe
BEST homemade mozzarella sticks fried. EASIEST weight watcher and air
fryer mozzarella sticks recipe. If you are looking for how long to bake mozzarella
sticks then check out this Weight Watchers diet recipe. These are no panko mozzarella
sticks / no panko cheese sticks – check out what to use for air fried cheese. Dunk
in a healthy tomato dip or marinara sauce or your favorite WW freestyle dips.
No baked mozzarella slices here so click for the BEST weight watchers mozzarella
sticks points recipe.
Check Out These Other Weight Watchers Recipes:
EASY Weight Watchers air fryer recipe! Weight Watchers mozzarella sticks.
Super yummy Weight Watchers diet recipe – learn how to make Weight Watchers
air fryer mozzarella sticks that taste so delicious.
These are the best cheese mozzarella sticks that everyone will love. Dip in your
favorite Weight Watchers friendly sauce (ranch dressing, marinara sauce,
sour cream) If you are looking for the best mozzarella stick recipe and
easy finger foods then you will want to try this recipe. These make great party
appetizers for any kind of party (game day, Superbowl, birthday, Holiday).
They also make a great dinner, lunch snack or side dish.
Check out how to make these simple Weight Watchers mozzarella sticks now!
Super easy mozzarella stick air fryer recipe!
Season the breadcrumbs with salt and pepper
Add the flour, bread crumbs, and eggs to separate bowls.
Coat cheese sticks in flour, then egg, and lastly breadcrumbs
Freeze the sticks for up to one hour so that they harden
Set the Air Fryer to 400 degrees. Add the sticks to the fryer
Cook for 4 minutes – check sticks and flip. Cook for an additional 4 minutes
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 1 package Sargento Light String Cheese
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup marinara sauce ( for dipping, optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl add salt and pepper to breadcrumbs
- In separate bowls add flour to 1 bowl, bread crumbs to another, and eggs in another.
- Dip cheese sticks in flour, then egg, and breadcrumbs
- Freeze cheese sticks for about one hour – you just want them to firm up
- Set Air Fryer to 400 degrees. Add the cheese sticks to the fryer
- Cook for 4 minutes – then flip. Cook for another 4 minutes (may need more or less time – keep any eye on them)
Your air fryer cook time may be different as not all air fryers cook the same. Keep an eye on your sticks so they don’t over cook
6 points per 2 sticks