How about some keto cheese chips? What about keto BBQ chips?
Yes…you can make and enjoy crunchy, tasty and delish low carb chips with this keto BBQ cheese chips recipe.
2 ingredients is all it takes to make these delicious keto chips.
Yes, you heard that right – 2 ingredients.
A super easy, quick and simple keto recipe that will have you in and out of the kitchen in no time at all.
You can make homemade keto chips and don’t have to buy store bought.
These make great low carb keto snacks (grab and go), keto appetizer or keto side dish for a lunch or dinner.
If you want to taste something amazing then get on this recipe low carb recipe today.
Are you ready to learn how to make keto chips?
Great served with this keto food recipes:
Keto Jalapeno Popper Cheese Wrapped Hot Dogs
Keto 90 Second Bread Everything Bagel Grilled Cheese
Keto Buns and Grilled Chicken BLT
Learn how to make keto BBQ chips
Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Cover a baking sheet with foil.
Using a spoon, place the cheese in little round piles (for rounder and thicker chips, make the piles compact and tall – around 1 cm).
Bake until golden – about 10 minutes.
Remove from oven, let them cool and serve.
Enjoy these yummy cheese chips
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
Keto BBQ Cheese Chips
- 1 cup Gouda Cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. Keto BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil.
- Using a spoon, place the cheese in little round piles (for rounder and thicker chips, make the piles compact and tall – around 1 cm).
- Bake until golden – about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let them cool and serve.
Leave a Reply