The best 3 ingredient keto vanilla chocolate chip pudding ice cream cookies. If you are looking for an easy no bake low carb dessert this is a must recipe to have in your recipe box. NO egg, Flourless and sugar free cookies you can mix up in under 10 minutes. These low carb cookies are sure to be a crowd pleaser. These sugar free jello pudding cookies will be loved by all – take them to a party, make them for yourself, family or friends. Even if you have family or friends not on the ketogenic diet they will love these cookies – they are so delicious. No bake low carb pudding cookies and no one will know – they are that good! This is a low carb dessert recipe that is super easy and simple – no fail! Follow the step by step instructions to make these amazing homemade keto cookies and be the hit of the party or your family!
For more pudding cookie ideas that are also super easy and delicious – check these out!
Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pudding Ice Cream Cookies
Keto Chocolate Pudding Cookies – Fat Bombs
3 Ingredient Keto Pudding Cookies
See all ingredients and instructions below!
Empty the pudding mix into a bowl
Add in the heavy whipping cream
Whisk together until smooth and no lumps
Add keto friendly chocolate chips (see below)
Place in muffin tins
Enjoy these tasty low carb cookies
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto cookie recipe!
Makes 12 servings
- 1 Package sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 2 c. Heavy Whipping cream
- 42 grams Lily’s Chocolate Baking Chips or other 0 Sugar Keto brand of chocolate chips
- Empty the contents of sugar free instant vanilla pudding into a small mixing bowl.
- Add 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, and whisk together until the mixture is smooth with no lumps.
- Toss in 42 grams of *Lily’s Chocolate baking chips.
- Let the mixture set at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. It will thicken up at this point.
- Spray a cupcake pan with some non stick spray, and drop 1 ½ – 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each of the 12 cups. Spread the mixture flat with your hands or a spatula. Place the pan into the freezer for at least 4 hours, and preferably overnight.
- When firm, remove the ice cream cookies from the pan, and keep in the freezer in a Ziploc bag designed for freezer temperatures. If the cookies are stuck to the pan, gently loosen the edges with a knife, and they will pop right out.
*If you do not have access to the Lily’s brand of chips, look for another dark chocolate chip package that has 0 grams of sugar and uses natural sweeteners like Erythritol. This will allow you to have lower net carbs, since sugar alcohols like Erythritol can be subtracted from the carb count just like fiber because they cannot be absorbed by the body and do not raise your blood glucose level.
Since everyone uses different ingredients – I recommend using this tool to track and get accurate net carbs – Sign Up Now For Free!
Are you ready to hit the kitchen and make these amazing keto pudding cookies?
Seriously they are so easy and will be loved by all. You can’t go wrong with this low carb cookie recipe.
It’s a super easy low carb no bake dessert that is so yummy.
I love the fact you don’t have to get out the coconut flour, almond flour or cream cheese.
Just 3 simple ingredients to make the best low carb keto cookies.
Simple homemade sugar free and flourless cookies great for parties (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthday, Bridal Showers) or just for a snack, treat or dessert for yourself, family or friends.
If you want more keto cookie recipes from scratch you can check out Pinterest.
Pinterest has a ton of low carb dessert ideas and keto cookies like: chewy, shortbread, macadamia, oatmeal, crunchy, snickerdoodle and a ton of keto fat bombs.
I hope you get a chance to try this amazing recipe.
Until next time – healthy eating and enjoy the keto lifestyle!
Do cookies need to stay refrigerated or frozen after completed?
I keep them in the freezer then cook them for 1 minute in the microwave and it tastes like Creme Brule
These were very good! I did add a 1/4 tsp of vanilla & a dash of cinnamon.
I too would like to know, do these yummy cookies need to stay in the freezer?