Gluten Free Lo Mein
Check out the most delicious gluten free lo mein recipe.
Easy 20 minute gluten free lo mein idea that everyone will love.
Simple gluten free Asian recipe to go with gluten free spring rolls.
Great for quick dinner, lunch or side dish. Homemade gluten free Chinese food recipes you don’t want to pass up.
From scratch gluten free chow mein that you will make all the time.
If you are looking for a yummy gluten free Chinese food recipe then check this one out.
Get ready to make the best gluten free lo mein.
Check out this other
Gluten Free Dinner Recipes
How To Make Gluten Free Lo Mein
Stir together all ingredients for the sauce.
Heat vegetable oil in a wok.
Add garlic and spring onions.
Sautee until aromatic.
Add shiitake, snow peas, bell peppers, and carrots.
Stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
Add gluten free noodles, cabbage, and sauce.
Stir for 1-2 minutes.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Gluten Free Lo Mein
- 250 grams Gluten Free Spaghetti or Ramen Noodles cooked according to package instructions
- 3 cups Shredded Cabbage
- 1 medium Carrot thinly sliced
- 1 medium Bell Pepper sliced
- ½ cup Snow Peas
- 1/3 cup Shiitake Mushrooms sliced
- Green Onions chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp Gluten Free Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Stir together all ingredients for the sauce. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok.
- Add garlic and spring onions. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add shiitake, snow peas, bell peppers, and carrots. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add gluten free noodles, cabbage, and sauce. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Gluten Free Lo Mein recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.