Easy Gluten Free Pizza Roll Ups
Delicious and easy gluten free pizza rolls you don’t want to pass up.
Yummy gluten free pepperoni rolls everyone will love.
Simple and quick gluten free pizza rolls recipe.
Learn how to make gluten free pizza pinwheels with this easy recipe.
Gluten free pizza rolls make for quick dinner or lunch.
These are the perfect party food for appetizers or snacks.
You can’t go wrong with homemade gluten free pizza roll ups.
From scratch pizza dough with pizza sauce, cheese & pepperoni filling.
Get ready to bake up the best gluten free pizza rolls.
Check out this other
Gluten Free Recipes
How To Make Gluten Free Pizza Roll Ups
Whisk together the flour, xanthan, baking powder, seasoning, and salt in a bowl.
Blend in the olive oil, egg, and water until dough is smooth.
Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface
and roll into a ¼” thick rectangle.
Spread pizza sauce over the dough.
Sprinkle cheese and pepperoni on top.
Roll the dough tightly
and cut into 6 segments.
Place the pieces in a baking pan lined with parchment .
Bake for 25 minutes at 350F.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Gluten Free Pizza Roll Ups
For the Dough
- 2 cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Pizza Seasoning Blend
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Warm Water
For the Filling
- ½ cup Pizza Sauce
- 6 oz Pizza Topping Cheese Blend
- 150 grams Minced Pepperoni
- Whisk together the flour, xanthan, baking powder, seasoning, and salt in a bowl.
- Blend in the olive oil, egg, and water until dough is smooth.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a ¼” thick rectangle.
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle cheese and pepperoni on top.
- Roll the dough tightly and cut into 6 segments.
- Place the pieces in a baking pan lined with parchment .
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350F.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Gluten Free Pizza Roll Ups recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.