Keto Cookies – Low Carb 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie
Keto 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies you won’t be able to stop eating!
YUMMY low carb peanut butter M & M candy cookies that everyone will love.
Easy keto recipe for the BEST cookies.
Homemade keto peanut butter cookies that are simple and quick.
If you love M & M candies and peanut butter you will want to mix up this low carb cookie recipe today.
DIY low carb peanut butter cookies that is perfect for ketogenic diet.
Great keto beginners recipe to add to keto meal plan.
Serve as keto desserts, keto snacks – great grab and go and make ahead or just a mini little sweet treat.
Get ready to bake up the BEST low carb keto peanut butter M & M candy cookies.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto 3 Ingredient Recipes
So grab some keto essential ingredients and bake up some tasty cookies.
You won’t be disappointed with these amazing low carb cookies that are perfect for a ketogenic diet.
Great for a treat, snack or dessert!
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter
Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
and vanilla extract.
Beat on high until a thick dough has formed.
Form the dough into 14 even sized balls of dough, and flatten them carefully in your palm.
Place the cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Press 3-4 of the chocolate candies gently into the top of each cookie.
Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.
Let them cook another 10 minutes before serving.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 C. Low carb peanut butter
- 1 Egg
- ⅓ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 Packs Atkins Chocolate Candies
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, egg, Swerve confectioners sugar substitute and vanilla extract. Beat on high until a thick dough has formed.
- Form the dough into 14 even sized balls of dough, and flatten them carefully in your palm.
- Place the cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press 3-4 of the chocolate candies gently into the top of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes. Let them cook another 10 minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Net Carbs: 4 net carbs per serving
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto cookies recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.