Tasty keto cookies you CAN NOT stop eating! These low carb cookies are
easy to make and super yummy. Simple keto recipe for the BEST low carb
cookies. Ketogenic diet cookies that are a heavenly crispy fluffy mint chocolate flavor.
This is a quick and easy go to gluten free, sugar free and keto cookie recipe when
you want a savory & sweet treat. Learn how to make these yummy keto cookies
with step by step instructions. Great cookies for dessert, snack, treat, party or
even breakfast! Check out this simple keto recipe for the BEST low carb cookies.
Keto Chocolate Mint Shortbread Cookies
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 3 tablespoons keto friendly confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon mint extract, divided
- 3 tablespoons, divided
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add butter and confectioners’ sugar to a medium size mixing bowl or stand mixer. Cream about 1 minute.
- Add in the vanilla, ½ teaspoon mint extract and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix well. About 1 minute.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together.
- Fold dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until mixture forms a dough like consistency.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place balls of dough on cookie sheet. If you like, you can flatten the cookies with a fork or let them be a bit fluffier.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the bottoms are just browned.
- In a small bowl, add the chocolate chips, ½ teaspoon mint extract and 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil. Melt in microwave in 20 second bursts until melted. Add more coconut oil, 1 teaspoon at a time, as needed to a smooth consistency.
- Drizzle the mint chocolate over the cookies. Allow the chocolate to harden.
- Store in an airtight container.
Enjoy these as a tasty cookie or fat bomb! Everyone who tries these loves them!