Get ready for the BEST keto fat bombs!
Super yummy and delicious low carb keto vanilla bean fat bombs.
A creamy and delish fat bomb you won’t be able to stop eating.
If you are looking for an yummy and easy keto recipe for fat bombs this is the recipe for you.
This fat bomb recipe if full of flavor and everyone will love them if even they don’t follow a ketogenic diet.
They are sooo good – they are almost like an ice cream cookie or pudding cookie.
These make great keto desserts, keto snacks, keto sweet treats or just to enjoy for those mid afternoon cravings.
This is the perfect keto beginners recipe or if you have been following a low carb diet / lifestyle for awhile.
You are going to want to add these low carb fat bombs to your keto meal plan.
Get ready to learn how to make keto fat bombs.
Follow the step by step instructions for this NO FAIL keto vanilla bean cheesecake fat bombs.
❤️ Check out this other ❤️
Keto Vanilla Fat Bomb Recipes
How To Make Keto Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Cut the vanilla bean in halves
and carefully remove seeds
with a knife.
Reserve for later
Mix cream cheese
and combine completely.
Divide the mix in two parts
and add the almond meal to one.
Grease a metal cupcake mold – or silicone mold.
Pour the vanilla cream with almonds in the bottom of the molds.
Freeze for 1 hour.
Once solid, pour the other half of the mix on top.
Freeze them for at least 2 hours and remove from freezer just before serving.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 ½ cup Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Almond Meal
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp. Erythritol
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Vanilla Bean
- Cut the vanilla bean in halves and carefully remove seeds with a knife. Reserve.
- Mix cream cheese, heavy cream, melted butter, Erythritol, vanilla extract and vanilla seeds and combine completely.
- Divide the mix in two parts and add the almond meal to one.
- Grease a metal cupcake mold – or silicone mold.
- Pour the vanilla cream with almonds in the bottom of the molds. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Once solid, pour the other half of the mix on top.
- Freeze them for at least 2 hours and remove from freezer just before serving.
Yield: 8 small (4 large).
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto fat bombs recipe!