Keto Grilled Cheese Waffle Sticks
Super easy keto grilled cheese!
Fire up those waffle makers and make the best low carb grilled cheese waffle sticks.
Quick and simple keto waffle grilled cheese sticks.
Get ready to make the most amazing ketogenic diet grilled cheese.
Make these keto grilled cheese waffle sticks today.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Grilled Cheese Recipes
How To Make Keto Grilled Cheese Waffle Sticks
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Erythritol
- 3 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 oz Gruyere Cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Whisk together coconut flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, erythritol, almond milk, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Lightly coat a waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Ladle batter into the iron and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Slice each waffle in half and fill with shredded cheese.
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan. Add waffle sandwiches and toast for a minute on each side.
- Take out of the pan and cut into sticks.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Energy – 483 kcal
Protein – 24(21%)
Fat – 40(75%)
Carbohydrates – 4 g(3%)
Fiber – 1.5 g
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto grilled cheese recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.