Yummy and delicious keto banana muffins that will please any crowd. These low carb
muffins are moist and tasty. The perfect muffin to make ahead for a keto grab and go
breakfast or a treat or snack. You won’t believe how good these muffins taste. A gluten free
and sugar free muffin recipe. If you are looking for an easy and quick keto recipe for
muffins then check this one out! Get ready to check ou the BEST keto banana muffins!
Learn how to make the tasty and delicious keto banana nut muffins!
Keto Low Carb Banana Nut Muffins
- 6 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, divided (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or line a standard muffin pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add bananas, eggs, vanilla and coconut oil. Mix until blended thoroughly.
- In a separate large size bowl, add flour, sugar substitute, all spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Add in the coconut and 1/4 cup of the nuts. Mix well.
- In each muffin cup, spoon in the batter until 2/3 full. Sprinkle the remaining nuts on top of the mixture in
each muffin cup. Bake 18-20 minutes or until they spring back when touched. Let cool.
Since everyone uses different ingredients – I recommend using this tool to track and get accurate net carbs – Sign Up Now For Free!