BEST Peanut Butter chocolate fat bombs! These tasty little keto fat bombs are a yummy
treat, snack or dessert. These mini little treats are great for the keto diet and or keto
lifestyle. Make them for yourself or family or for a party – you will have a tasty treat to eat
at the party – and everyone will be coming back for more. Learn how to make these chocolate
Peanut Butter homemade keto fat bombs with the step by step instructions. Perfect snack,
treat or dessert for the Ketogenic Diet. Are you ready to make some delicious fat bombs?
Learn how to make these sweet and delicious keto chocolate Peanut Butter fat bombs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Peanut Butter protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons keto friendly sugar substitute
- 1/8 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine Peanut Butter, butter and coconut oil. Melt in 30
second bursts, stirring after each, until completely melted.
- In a small bowl, add cocoa powder, Peanut Butter protein powder, cinnamon and sugar
substitute. Add into bowl of melted ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a silicone mold (the bombs are easier to remove in silicone molds) and freeze
for at least one hour.
- Pop fat bombs from mold and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer
These will melt at room temperature so make sure to store in refrigerator or freezer