Looking for the BEST keto broccoli recipe? Here is a tasty and delicious
fried garlic parmesan broccoli bites recipe to fit a low carb diet. Keto friendly
appetizer or snack that is crispy and crunchy packed with a bit of garlic & seasoning
– yes….Keto parmesan cheese broccoli bites. You can enjoy this easy and simple keto
recipe to make amazing finger food / appetizers for yourself, family, friends or parties
(birthday, tailgate, football party, Superbowl party food). Low carb cheese broccoli
bites for when you want something different then cauliflower bites. Great keto snacks
for dipping or eating all by themselves. These little yummy treats would be great to
take to a party too! Learn how to make keto cheese broccoli bites!
Learn How To Make Keto Broccoli Bites – Low Carb Garlic Parmesan Broccoli Bites
- 1 Head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 c. Crushed pork rind crumbs
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- 2 Eggs beaten
- Oil for frying or an air fryer if desired
- If frying in oil on the stove, place the oil in a deep skillet or pot, and begin to heat it
over medium heat. If you are using an air fryer, begin to preheat it if needed.
- Place the crushed pork rind crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, as well as
salt and pepper to taste in a shallow bowl, and combine well.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the two eggs and 2 cloves of garlic. Beat together
to combine well.
- Dredge the broccoli florets in the egg mixture, and then immediately into the pork rind
mixture. Place them on a plate until you have finished coating all of the broccoli
- Place the coated broccoli into the heated oil using tongs.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until the outside is golden brown, and the broccoli is tender.
You can flip the florets from time to time with the tongs to make sure all sides cook
evenly. Do not heat your oil up too quickly or at a high temperature, because the
outside of your broccoli bites will burn while the inside remains uncooked.
- Serve immediately with your favorite keto friendly dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 minutes