Keto Mini Mason Jar Snickers Pudding Cups Low Carb
You won’t want to pass up this keto Snickers pudding cups in a jar.
Delicious keto chocolate pudding that is simple to make.
Easy keto pudding recipe in a mason jar.
Layered treats with chocolate pudding, caramel and peanut.
Sugar free pudding that is keto friendly.
Healthy keto sugar free pudding with this candy inspired idea.
If you love Snickers candy you are going to love this low carb pudding recipe.
Homemade candy chocolate keto pudding for a low carb diet / lifestyle.
No box mix store bought pudding here – make healthy from scratch keto pudding mix.
This makes great keto pudding desserts, snacks or sweet little treat.
Ditch the Snickers candy bars and learn how to make keto chocolate pudding.
Get ready to make the best low carb keto Snickers pudding cups in a jar.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Pudding Recipes:
How To Make Keto Mini Mason Jar Snickers Pudding Cups
In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the chocolate layer, and beat until thickened and well combined.
Add the ingredients for the caramel layer with the exception of the peanuts to a mixing bowl, and beat until incorporated well.
Place a layer of the chocolate mixture into the bottom of a jar,
top with some of the caramel nougat mixture
and then a layer of chopped peanuts.
Finally, place another layer of chocolate on top of the caramel nougat layer.
Garnish with chopped peanuts and more caramel sauce if desired.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Snickers Pudding Cups
For the chocolate layer:
- ½ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ¼ C. Cocoa powder unsweetened
- ½ tsp. Xanthan gum
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
For the caramel nougat layer:
- ¼ C. Chopped peanuts
- ½ C. Almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar free caramel sauce
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
For the garnish:
- Sugar free caramel sauce
- Chopped peanuts
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the chocolate layer, and beat until thickened and well combined.
- Add the ingredients for the caramel layer with the exception of the peanuts to a mixing bowl, and beat until incorporated well.
- Place a layer of the chocolate mixture into the bottom of a jar, top with some of the caramel nougat mixture, and then a layer of chopped peanuts.
- Finally, place another layer of chocolate on top of the caramel nougat layer.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and more caramel sauce if desired.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto Snickers pudding recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.