Here is a quick and easy homemade lemon Weight Watchers dessert recipe.
You can mix up this Weight Watcher recipe in under 10 minutes.
If you are looking for a delicious and tasty dessert for a Weight Watchers
diet then try this one out. It is bursting with flavor and super tasty.
Yummy Weight Watchers lemon pie in a jar recipe that is great for dessert,
snack or just to enjoy a tasty treat. With a few Weight Watchers ingredients
you can make this amazing lemon dessert in a jar.
If you are looking for an easy no bake Weight Watchers dessert this is a must
recipe to have in your recipe box. The whole family will love this lemon recipe
including kids. Learn how to make this Weight Watchers Dessert now!
In a medium bowl, beat the nonfat Greek yogurt with a hand mixer until
stiff peaks form.
Add the lemon pudding mix and lemon juice and beat to combine.
Prepare the jars by placing one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each jar.
Top with 1/3 cup yogurt mixture and one tablespoon whipped cream.
Crush remaining two vanilla wafers and top each lemon pie with cookie
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
Weight Watchers Lemon Pie In A Jar
- 2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 package fat free, sugar free lemon pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 reduced fat vanilla wafers
- 6 tablespoon whipped cream
- 6 small sauce jars
- In a medium bowl, beat the nonfat Greek yogurt with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add the lemon pudding mix and lemon juice and beat to combine.
- Prepare the jars by placing one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each jar. Top with 1/3 cup yogurt mixture and one tablespoon whipped cream.
- Crush remaining two vanilla wafers and top each lemon pie with cookie crumbles.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any
recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free,
for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes
no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments
on this site. It is the readers responsibility to calculate points, carbs & nutritional information.