Tasty Weight Watchers Chocolate Brownie Donuts you DO NOT want to pass up!
This Weight Watchers recipe is an easy homemade that is super yummy.
Simple WW recipe for the BEST breakfast, treat, snack or dessert. Weight
Watchers diet brownies that are a heavenly moist and delicious.
A quick and easy from scratch brownie donut Weight Watchers recipe
– fast recipe when you want a sweet & savory treat. If you are looking for
a delicious and tasty treat on a Weight Watchers diet then you will want this
one in your recipe box.
Yummy donuts made with Greek yogurt and Weight Watchers
smart points friendly. Great for a grab and go breakfast for those hectic mornings
or just to enjoy a tasty sweets treat. With a few Weight Watchers essential ingredients you
can make these amazing chocolate brownie donuts. Great for families, friends and kids will
love these brownies too!
This is definitely Weight Watchers friendly and the BEST brownie idea – a favorite breakfast
on WW. Learn how to make these yummy brownie with step by step instructions. Great
donuts for breakfast, snack, treat, party or even dessert! Check out this simple Weight
Watchers recipe for the BEST chocolate brownies.
Weight Watchers Brownie Donuts – BEST WW Recipe
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- ¾ cup gluten free flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coffee
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon margarine, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare donut pans by greasing with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine gluten free flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coffee, unsweetened applesauce, apple cider vinegar, melted margarine, and vanilla extract. Pour wet ingredients with dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Spoon batter into donut pan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes then remove from pan and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Top with powdered sugar before serving (optional).
Makes 12 donuts
2 Weight Watchers points each
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any
recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free,
for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly or Vegan. Kimspireddiy assumes
no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments
on this site. It is the readers responsibility to calculate points, carbs & nutritional information.