Easy Frito Taco Salad
Incredibly delicious Frito taco salad.
Easy Frito taco salad you can make in your slow cooker / crock pot.
Easy taco recipe and ground beef recipe in one.
If you want dinner on the table when you get home then set that slow cooker / crock pot for this amazing Mexican Frito salad.
Yummy taco salad with corn chips.
Enjoy this simple and quick taco salad with Fritos.
You can’t go wrong with this Frito salad recipe.
Delicious Mexican salad with Fritos.
If you are looking for a recipe for Frito salad then this is the one for you.
Tasty and delish corn chip salad to make today.
Frito taco salad meat everyone will love including the kids.
Frito lay taco salad that uses ground beef, beans and cheese.
Easy taco chip salad that is homemade and yummy.
From scratch recipes with Fritos corn chps.
If you want something a bit different then you can try these walking taco salad.
Just use small bags of Frito chips and no bowls.
Get ready to make the best Frito taco salad now.
Check Out These Other Dinner Favorites:
How To Make Easy Frito Taco Salad
Brown beef or turkey and chopped onions in skillet over medium-high heat fully cooked and onions are translucent and soft. If you are using a high fat content ground beef drain off the excess grease.
Mix in, taco seasoning,
1/2 cup of water
In slow cooker add in chili beans, Rotel and tomato sauce. Then add meat and onions mixture to the slow cooker and mix well.
Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours
To make your taco bowls, add a handful of Fritos, a ladle of the meat taco mixture then top with your favorite toppings.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Fritos Taco Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds lean turkey or ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans Chili Beans or pinto beans – mild chili sauce - do not drain
- 8 oz. can Tomato sauce
- 1 can Original Rotel – do not drain
- taco seasoning packet
- 1/2 cup water
- Taco Bowl Toppings
- My favorite topping suggestions – cheddar cheese lettuce, tomato, sour cream, hot sauce, avocado, jalapenos, fresh cilantro, etc.
- Brown beef or turkey and chopped onions in skillet over medium-high heat fully cooked and onions are translucent and soft. If you are using a high fat content ground beef drain off the excess grease.
- Mix in, taco seasoning, 1/2 cup of water
- In slow cooker add in chili beans, Rotel and tomato sauce. Then add meat and onions mixture to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours
- To make your taco bowls, add a handful of Fritos, a ladle of the meat taco mixture then top with your favorite toppings.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty taco salad recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.