Halloween Cookie Hack
Are you ready for the best Halloween treat?
This Halloween cookie hack is sure to satisfy your cravings.
Easy homemade cookie recipe with chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin sugar cookies.
This is one of the BEST cookie Halloween treat ideas!
Simple store bought Halloween cookies you can turn into a cute and fun idea.
Not only will kids go crazy for this fun Halloween cookies but friends, family, co-workers (great for the office) and you can also make this for a Halloween party – it makes a great Halloween party food idea!
This is a super simple and easy Halloween cookie recipe that you can put together in no time at all.
So follow the step by step instructions for the most AMAZING Halloween cookie hack!
❤️ Check out this other ❤️
Halloween Food Recipes
How to Make Halloween Cookie Hack
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut out the chocolate chip cookies and place them on a non stick baking sheet.
3. Place a Halloween sugar cookie on top of each chocolate chip cookie.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Halloween Cookie Hack
- * Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Roll
- * Pillsbury Halloween Sugar Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut out the chocolate chip cookies and place them on a non stick baking sheet.
- Place a Halloween sugar cookie on top of each chocolate chip cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Halloween Cookies recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.