Are you looking for an easy and tasty keto avocado recipe? This is the one for you!
One of my favorites on a ketogenic diet. These low carb avocado cups are so simple to put
together and make a great keto breakfast, keto lunch or dinner. You will not want to wait
to make these keto avocado bacon and egg cups. You can fry your bacon or learn
how to cook bacon in the oven . If you are looking for a healthy and quick keto recipe
check this one out – you won’t be disappointed. So let’s check out these keto
avocado bacon and egg cups!
Check out these other keto breakfast recipes:
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Slices of bacon
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Shredded Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice an avocado in half and remove the pit from the center.
- Use a spoon to dig out a bit around the center of the avocado halves to form a bigger dip in the center. This will hold your bacon and eggs while they cook.
- Cook 2 slices of bacon until they are not quite done.
- Tear each piece of bacon in half, and place two halves into the middle of each
section of avocado.
- Place the avocados onto a greased baking sheet, or you can turn a muffin tin upside down, and place the avocados in the indentations between the cups to hold them steady.
- Carefully crack an egg into the center of each avocado on top of the bacon.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on how you like your egg cooked. If you want the
yolk to be runnier, then cook on the lower end of the time table. If you would like a more solid yolk, you can cook your avocado on the higher end of the time table. Be sure the whites are set and cooked through before serving.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste, as well as fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese as garnish if desired.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes