Keto fat bombs that are a MUST try! These keto cream cheese key lime pie fat bombs are
amazing! Such a great treat on a ketogenic diet. They are so good you won’t believe they
are keto friendly. Try the BEST keto fat bombs! Easy and simple keto recipe for the
most AMAZING low carb key lime pie fat bombs. You DO NOT want to pass these little
homemade treats up! Perfect ketogenic diet fat bombs that are truly tasty and delicious.
A cream cheese dream with a little key lime make for a super yummy cheesecake fat bomb.
These are sure to please any crowd – keto or not! These are great treat or snack. The best
NO BAKE savory keto fat bombs you will ever taste!
Learn how to make these yummy keto fat bombs…..
Keto Low Carb Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon full fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Zest from one small lime
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons keto friendly sugar substitute
- 6-8 keto friendly graham crackers or ginger snaps, crushed
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream and butter. Mix well.
- Add lime juice and lime zest and mix well.
- Fold in flour and sugar substitute until mixture forms a dough like consistency.
- Freeze mixture for 10 minutes
- Remove dough from the freezer and roll into small balls (about 1”)
- Roll each ball in the crushed graham cracker/ginger snaps
- Place back in the freezer for about an hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge if you like them softer and the freezer if you like them firmer.