Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites Low Carb
Keto chocolate chip cheesecake bites you will want to make today!
Delicious and EASY keto low carb chocolate chip cheesecake bites.
Super yummy, quick and simple low carb cheesecake mini bites everyone will love.
Perfect ketogenic diet recipe for amazing mini cheesecake bites.
Creamy cheesecake with a mix of chocolate chips & cream cheese – you can’t go wrong with this low carb recipe.
Homemade chocolate chip cheesecake bites you can mix up in no time at all.
NO BAKE cheesecake is one of my favorite things to make and this recipe is so tasty and delish – I keep making it over and over.
Try this gluten free, sugar free cheesecake recipe today.
Serve for keto snacks, keto mini little sweet treats, low carb desserts.
Learn how to make keto chocolate chip cheesecake bites with this NO FAIL recipe.
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST low carb keto chocolate chip cheesecake bites.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Cheesecake Recipes
Keto Oreo Cookie Cheesecake Bites
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies Cheesecake Bites
Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
How To Make Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites
Add the ingredients for the crust
to a mixing bowl
until well blended.
Separate the crust mixture evenly into 12 sections of a well greased mini muffin tin, and flatten it into an even layer.
Place the ingredients for the cheesecake
with the exception of the baking chips
into a mixing bowl
and blend on high until creamy.
Fold in the baking chips
and top the crust in each section of the mini muffin tin with the cream cheese mixture.
Place the cheesecake bites into the freezer to set for a minimum of 3 hours before popping them out of the mini muffin tin and serving.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
IngredientsFor the crust:
- ⅓ C. Almond flour
- 2 Tbsp. Butter unsalted and melted
- 2 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
For the cheesecake:
- 3 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 3 Tbsp. Heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ¼ C. Lily’s baking chips
- Add the ingredients for the crust to a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Separate the crust mixture evenly into 12 sections of a well greased mini muffin tin, and flatten it into an even layer.
- Place the ingredients for the cheesecake with the exception of the baking chips into a mixing bowl, and blend on high until creamy.
- Fold in the baking chips, and top the crust in each section of the mini muffin tin with the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the cheesecake bites into the freezer to set for a minimum of 3 hours before popping them out of the mini muffin tin and serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Net Carbs: 1 net carb per serving
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto cheesecake recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.
Leave a Reply