Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars Low Carb
Get ready to make the best NO BAKE keto cheesecake bars.
Yummy keto snickerdoodle cheesecake bars everyone is going to love.
Low carb cheesecake bars that are simple and quick to mix up.
Make these keto cheesecake squares for low carb desserts, keto breakfast or keto snacks.
Make and take to parties and even those that don’t follow a ketogenic diet / lifestyle will love them.
Easy keto snickerdoodle cheesecake bars recipe.
Make snickerdoodle cheesecake bars today.
These cheesecake snickerdoodle bars are sugar free, gluten free and delicious.
Amazing low carb snickerdoodle cream cheese bars that are creamy and yummy.
You can’t go wrong with these keto cream cheese snickerdoodle bars.
Get ready to make the best low carb keto snickerdoodle cheesecake bars.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Cheesecake Recipes
How To Make Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
Combine the ingredients for the crust in a mixing bowl, and blend until well combined.
Press the crust mixture into an even layer in the bottom of a well-greased loaf pan.
Blend the ingredients for the cheesecake layer until smooth and creamy.
Spread the cheesecake mixture into an even layer over the crust in the loaf pan.
Combine the ingredients for the garnish, and sprinkle it over the top of the cheesecake layer.
Place the mixture into the freezer to set for several hours before slicing and serving.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
For the crust:
- 1 C. Almond flour
- 3 Tbsp. Melted butter unsalted
- 3 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
For the cheesecake layer:
- 6 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ⅓ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ C. Swerve confectioner sugar substitute
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
For the garnish:
- 1 Tbsp. Swerve granulated sugar substitute
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- Combine the ingredients for the crust in a mixing bowl, and blend until well combined.
- Press the crust mixture into an even layer in the bottom of a well-greased loaf pan.
- Blend the ingredients for the cheesecake layer until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture into an even layer over the crust in the loaf pan.
- Combine the ingredients for the garnish, and sprinkle it over the top of the cheesecake layer.
- Place the mixture into the freezer to set for several hours before slicing and serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.