Keto Ranch Cheese Ritz Crackers Low Carb
Want the best keto snacks recipe?
Try these amazing keto cheese ranch Ritz crackers.
Yummy copycat 5 ingredient Ritz crackers topped with ranch flavor and cheese.
Homemade low carb Ritz crackers you don’t want to pass up.
Quick low carb snacks for parties, appetizers or to go with lunch or dinner.
Quick and delicious crispy keto crackers with tasty toppings.
If you are looking for a simple cracker recipe for ketogenic diet this is the one for you.
Get ready to bake up the best keto cheese ranch Ritz crackers.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Snack Recipes
How To Make Keto Ranch Cheese Ritz Crackers
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Ranch Cheese Crackers
- ¼ cup Butter softened
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 Egg white
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Pinch of Salt
- For the Ranch Flavoring
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- ¼ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the almond flour, butter, egg whites and xanthan gum until well combined.
- Place the dough into the freezer for 30 minutes to harden a bit. This will make it easier to handle and to cut out the cracker shapes.
- Roll the chilled dough out between two pieces of parchment paper until it is your desired thickness for your crackers. Be sure not to make the dough too thin, or it will be hard to transfer the cut out crackers to a baking sheet.
- Use a cookie cutter or other round object to cut out circles from the dough about the size of Ritz crackers.
- Transfer the crackers to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Poke holes in the top of each cracker with the tines of a fork.
- Sprinkle salt to taste on the top of each cracker.
- Bake the crackers for 8-10 minutes until browned, crispy and cooked through.
- Combine all ingredients for the cheese filling in a bowl. Microwave at 30-second intervals until fully melted. Blend well.
- Take the crackers out of the oven and leave to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Stir together melted butter, paprika, garlic powder, and dried parsley in a mixing bowl.
- Carefully toss in the crackers until evenly coated.
- Arrange the crackers on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Top with shredded parmesan.
- Bake for 3 minutes at 350F.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Ranch Cheese Ritz Crackers recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.