Keto fat bombs you can’t stop eating!
Yummy keto caramel chocolate fat bombs.
Tasty turtle pie fat bombs that are so tasty.
If you love caramel and chocolate hen you will want to make this low carb recipe.
Mix up this ketogenic diet recipe in under 10 minutes.
A NO BAKE keto fat bomb recipe that is super delicious.
These make a great keto dessert, keto snack or sweet treat to take to parties.
Family, friends and kids love these treats even if they don’t follow a low carb lifestyle.
If you want a chocolate caramel treat that is tasty and delish you will want this one in your recipe box.
Learn how to make these turtle pie bite homemade keto fat bombs with the step by step instructions.
Are you ready to make some delicious fat bombs that taste so delicious?
Check out these keto caramel chocolate fat bombs!
Check out these other
Keto Fat Bombs Recipes
How to make keto chocolate caramel fat bombs
Blend until smooth.
Scoop the dough into balls. Chill for at least 15 minutes.
Put the chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl. Melt for 30-60 seconds in the microwave.
Take the fat bombs out of the refrigerator and coat with chopped pecans.
Chill until ready to serve.
These tasty fat bombs
What is your favorite fat bomb recipe?
Let me know
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 1.5 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Caramel Extract
- ¼ cup Chopped Pecans
- ¼ cup Lilys Chocolate Chips
- Combine cream cheese, butter, coconut flour, erythritol, and caramel extract in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Scoop the dough into balls. Chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Put the chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl. Melt for 30-60 seconds in the microwave.
- Take the fat bombs out of the chiller and coat with chopped pecans.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Energy – 110 kcal
Protein – 2g(7%)
Fat – 11(87%)
Carbohydrates – 1.6 g(6%)
Fiber – 0.5 g
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto fat bomb recipe!