5 Ingredient EASY keto fried rice recipe! Keto friendly low carb fried rice. Super yummy keto recipe – learn how to make keto fried rice that taste just like the real thing.
This is the best fried rice that everyone will love. Serve on it’s own or as a side dish with your favorite keto Chinese food. If you are looking for the best fried rice recipe and easy ketogenic diet rice then you will want to try this recipe. This makes great party appetizers too for any kind of party (tail gate, game day, Superbowl, birthday, Holiday).
Check out how to make these simple low carb fried rice now that isn’t made with cauliflower! Super easy 5 ingredient keto fried rice recipe!
Keto Fried Rice – EASY Low Carb Fried Rice Recipe
Check Out These Other Favorite Keto Recipes:
Keto Fried Rice
- 4 c Riced broccoli
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 3-4 tbsp Low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- ½ Onion chopped
- 2 Large eggs
- Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish
- Heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the chopped onion, and cook for 2-3 minutes until it begins to soften.
- Pour the riced broccoli into the skillet, and stir to combine. Cook the riced broccoli for 4-6 minutes, or until it done. This is purely personal preference. If you prefer your riced broccoli to have more bite, cook it for less time
- When the riced broccoli is just about done cooking, add in 3-4 tbsp of soy sauce, and stir to combine
- Push the broccoli off to one side of the skillet, and crack two large eggs into the pan. Stir them around to scramble them, and mix them into the broccoli fried rice as they finish cooking.
- Garnish with freshly chopped green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8-15 minutes
Hungry for a great keto fried rice now? This easy low carb keto recipe makes for a quick and easy fried rice as an appetizer, side dish or dinner. Great for those hectic weeknight dinners or parties where you need a keto friendly recipe. Wondering what to serve with fried rice? Really you don’t need to serve anything else with this homemade fried rice but you can serve with your favorite keto Chinese food – general tso, lo mein, egg rolls, lettuce wraps, beef broccoli & more. If you are looking for other keto rice ideas you could make keto cauliflower rice, keto stir fry rice, sauteed broccoli, keto Mexican rice, keto rice pilaf and so much more. If you want more low carb fried rice Chinese dinner ideas you can check out Pinterest there you can find a ton of quick and easy dinner ideas. From pork to chicken to orange chicken to mongolian beef you can find a ton of ideas and even gluten free. Enjoy and I hope you get to make this low carb keto recipe!