Keto Iced Caramel Mocha Low Carb
Start the day right with this amazing keto iced caramel mocha.
Super yummy low carb iced coffee drink recipe.
Homemade low carb caramel mocha you can make today.
Easy sugar free iced coffee recipe that everyone will love.
Simple low carb sugar free coffee recipes.
No need to go out and get coffee when you can make from scratch.
Skip the lines at Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts and make your own keto iced caramel mocha.
Yummy keto caramel iced coffee you can’t pass up.
Learn how to make a caramel mocha iced coffee with this quick recipe.
Make for your morning coffee, afternoon pick me up or after dinner meal coffee drink.
Get ready to mix up the best low carb keto iced caramel mocha.
Check out this other
Keto Coffee Recipe
How To Make Keto Iced Caramel Mocha
In a glass, add almond milk,
caramel syrup, and vanilla.
Pour into blender and pulse until cacao powder is dissolved and mixture is frothy.
In a small bowl, add 2½ tbsp chocolate chips and microwave for 15 seconds. Stir until chocolate chips are melted.
Crushed the remaining chocolate chips into small bits and set aside.
Pour melted chocolate into a piping bag and pipe swirls on the inside of a mason jar glass.
Fill mason jar with ice, followed by cold brew
and cacao powder mixture.
Top with whipped heavy cream (optional),
sprinkle with chopped chocolate chips, and serve with a straw.
Sip and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Iced Caramel Mocha
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¾ cup cold brew
- 1 Tbsp sugar-free salted caramel syrup
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips
- Sugar-free whipped heavy cream
- In a glass, add almond milk, caramel syrup, cacao powder, and vanilla. Pour into blender and pulse until cacao powder is dissolved and mixture is frothy.
- In a small bowl, add 2½ tbsp chocolate chips and microwave for 15 seconds. Stir until chocolate chips are melted.
- Crushed the remaining chocolate chips into small bits and set aside.
- Pour melted chocolate into a piping bag and pipe swirls on the inside of a mason jar glass.
- Fill mason jar with ice, followed by cold brew and cacao powder mixture.
- Top with whipped heavy cream, sprinkle with chopped chocolate chips, and serve with a straw.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto iced coffee recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.