Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots
This recipe for pumpkin spice latte Jello shots is sure to be a favorite way to mix pumpkin spice and vodka together to get a very grown up goodie that packs the perfect boozy kick.
Jello shots are the ultimate Fall treat to share with your adult friends.
Make these for Halloween, or as a Thanksgiving ice breaker for when the family arrives for a feast.
These fall Jello shots are so good, that everyone is sure to jiggle in hopes of getting one more to enjoy and help take the edge off!
Vodka Jello shots are fun to make and share!
Even your friends who aren’t big drinkers are sure to want to try at least one of these pumpkin spice shots.
I think after trying one you will agree that this is the best way to get your pumpkin flavor fix in a fun and seasonal Jello shot form.
Check out these other
Alcohol Jello Shots Recipes
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots
In a medium size saucepan, using medium high heat add the caramel coffee, add in the gelatin and whisk until dissolved.
Once gelatin is dissolved add in sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
Add the pumpkin pie spice and continue to whisk
Remove from heat and once slightly cooled, add the vodka and mix to fully combine.
Line up 10 shot glasses onto a tray and pour the pumpkin spice latte mixture into the glasses.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow the gelatin to fully set.
Top with whipped cream & pumpkin pie spice.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots
- 1 Cup Caramel Coffee prepared
- 1 TBSP unflavored Gelatin
- 3 TBSP Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Vodka
- Whipped Cream for garnish
- In a medium size saucepan, using medium high heat add the caramel coffee, add in the gelatin and whisk until dissolved.
- Once gelatin is dissolved add in sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and continue to whisk
- Remove from heat and once slightly cooled, add the vodka and mix to fully combine.
- Line up 10 shot glasses onto a tray and pour the pumpkin spice latte mixture into the glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow the gelatin to fully set.
- Top with whipped cream & pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.