Scooby Snack Jello Shots
Scooby Snack Jello Shot
In the mood for a new type of jello shot? This Scooby Snack Jello Shot is the perfect party drink! Made with just a few ingredients, this shot is easy to make and even easier to drink.
Simply mix together some lime jello, chilled Malibu, chilled creme de banana, a few other ingredients and then place your favorite garnish on top!
What is a jello shot?
A jello shot is a type of alcoholic drink that is made with gelatin, fruit juice, or cream soda, and vodka. Jello shots are typically served in small plastic cups and can be decorated with various types of fruit, candy, or other edible decorations.
Why You’ll Love Scooby Snack Jello Shot
- The Scooby Snack Jello Shot recipe is a classic jello shot that always gets the party started.
- This delicious treat is made with just a few simple ingredients and is always a hit with guests.
- Plus, they’re super easy to make, which is nice. If you’re looking for a new twist on the classic jello shot, Scooby Snack Jello Shots are the way to go!
- This jello shot is also a great way to use up any leftover whipped cream or Scooby snacks you have on hand.
- If you want to get really creative, try adding some food coloring to your jello mix. This will give your shots a fun and festive look that is perfect for any party or holiday gathering.
- Feeling extra adventurous? Try using different types of alcohol in your Scooby Snack Jello Shots. Rum, gin, and tequila are all great options that will add an extra kick to your shots.
- If you want to keep it simple, you can always use just vodka, jello shots don’t have to be fancy!
Check out these
Alcohol Jello Shots Recipes
How to Make Scooby Snack Jello Shots
Add the water to a medium sized saucepan over high heat.
Bring to a boil and then remove from the heat.
Add the lime Jello to the hot water and stir to combine.
Set aside to allow to cool slightly before adding the remaining ingredients.
Add the chilled Malibu, Creme De Banana, and Melon Liqueur to the jello mixture.
Stir to combine.
Fill the portion cups almost to the rim.
Cover with the portion cup lid.
Place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until the jello is set.
Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Whip Cream and a Scooby Snack Cookie
Scooby Snack Jello Shot FAQs
Can I make these jello shots without alcohol?
Yes! If you want to make these shots non-alcoholic, simply substitute the vodka for water.
What is the best way to store Scooby Snack Jello Shots?
These shots can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. However, they are best served within 24 hours of being made.
Can I make these jello shots ahead of time?
Yes! These shots can be made up to 24 hours in advance. Simply prepare the jello mix according to the recipe instructions and then pour into shot glasses or small cups. Cover and store in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
Can I freeze Scooby Snack Jello Shot?
Yes! These shots can be frozen for up to two months. Cover and store in the freezer until you’re ready to serve. When you’re ready to enjoy, thaw overnight in the fridge.
What’s the best way to serve jello shots?
Jello shots can be served straight from the fridge or at room temperature. If you’re serving them straight from the fridge, let them sit out for about 10 minutes to soften slightly. If you’re serving them at room temperature, there’s no need to wait. Simply garnish with your desired topping and enjoy!
This will become one of the most popular jello shots because the flavor is amazing!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Scooby Snack Jello Shots
- 1-3 oz box Lime Jello
- 1 C boiling water
- ½ C Chilled Malibu
- ¼ C Chilled Creme De Banana
- ¼ cup Chilled Melon Liquor
- Whip Cream
- Scooby Snack cookies
- Add the water to a medium sized saucepan over high heat.
- Bring to a boil and then remove from the heat.
- Add the lime Jello to the hot water and stir to combine.
- Set aside to allow to cool slightly before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Add the chilled Malibu, Creme De Banana, and Melon Liqueur to the jello mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- Fill the portion cups almost to the rim.
- Cover with the portion cup lid.
- Place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until the jello is set.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Whip Cream and a Scooby Snack Cookie
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Scooby Snack Jello Shots recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.