Get ready for the BEST Weight Watcher buffalo chicken taquitos!
These tasty Weight Watcher buffalo chicken taquitos are sure to be a crowd
pleaser. They make a great snack on a Weight Watchers diet and are a wonderful
party appetizer. They also make a great dinner or lunch too. Great for game days
– Superbowl weight watcher party food, tailgate parties, Holiday parties or any type
of gathering. A perfect Weight Watcher food recipe with smartpoints. Dip in fat free
ranch dressing or any Weight Watcher friendly dip you love. You won’t want to pass
up these Weight Watcher buffalo baked chicken taquitos. Super easy Weight Watcher
recipe that anyone can make. Are you ready for these Weight Watcher Appetizers?
Steps to make these delicious Weight Watcher buffalo baked chicken taquitos
Weight Watchers Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
4 smartpoints per whole taquito
- 12 small flour tortillas (low carb)
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese
- ⅛ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- Fat free Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine buffalo sauce and cream cheese mix well.
- Next mix in chicken until well combined.
- Spread a thin layer (2 to 3 Tablespoons) of mixture onto the tortilla.
- Repeat with the reaming taqutios and place on lightly greased a cookie sheet.
- When all taquitos are made place on cookie sheet and place a small amount of cooking spray on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes then broil until are golden brown(3-5mins)
4 smartpoints per whole taquito – so tasty! Credit to recipe-diaries
Enjoy these amazing and tasty Weight Watcher Buffalo Chicken Taquitos