4 Ingredient Keto Cookies – Low Carb Keto Butter Cookie Recipe
4 ingredient keto cookies.
YES, 4 ingredient keto butter cookies.
If you want a quick low carb recipe that is tasty and delicious then get ready to mix up this one.
No need to spend hours mixing and baking up a ketogenic diet cookie recipe…when you can make this one.
I love this keto cookie recipe not only cuz it is easy but also because it taste amazing.
A buttery, creamy, soft and tasty low carb butter cookies.
Once you make and try this keto recipe, you wouldn’t be looking for any other keto cookie recipes – this is simply the BEST low carb cookie recipe.
Enjoy as keto desserts, keto snack or even a keto breakfast cookie.
Get ready to bake up the best keto butter cookies!
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Cookies Recipes
How To Make Keto Butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a backing sheet with parchment paper.
In a bowl, combine almond flour, powdered sugar and vanilla and mix well.
With your hands, add the butter to the mixture and combine thoroughly.
Roll dough into 8 inch balls and place on cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart.
The cookies will expand slightly when cooking.
With a fork, press down in both directions on cookies.
Cook for 8-12 minutes keeping a close eye on them.
Let cool for 10 minutes
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Butter Cookies_Low Carb
- 1 cup almond flour – I use Bob’s Red Mill because it is very fine
- ½ cup powdered Swerve sugar
- 3 tablespoon soft butter (not melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a backing sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, powdered sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- With your hands, add the butter to the mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Roll dough into 8 inch balls and place on cookie sheet at least 2 inches apart. The cookies will expand slightly when cooking.
- With a fork, press down in both directions on cookies.
- Cook for 8-12 minutes keeping a close eye on them.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto cookie recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.