Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie Cocktail Alcohol Drink
Looking for your next cocktail?
Try this amazing white chocolate cookie raspberry cocktail.
Super yummy alcoholic drink that will have everyone coming back for more.
Easy alcohol drink you can make for sipping by the pool, cocktail parties, happy hour, 21st birthday, girls weekend, bachelorette parties and more.
No need to be a bartender to mix up this cocktail.
It is simple and quick to shake up.
On the rocks raspberry cocktail that you will be making over and over again.
No need to make the basic drinks like: margarita, daiquiri or martini when you can make this tasty and delicious cocktail.
Get ready to shake up the BEST raspberry white chocolate cookie cocktail.
Check out these other
Alcohol Drink Recipes
How To Make Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie Cocktail
Add vanilla wafers to a ziploc, and crush with rolling pin.
Add crushed wafers to a shallow dish.
In a shallow dish, swirl white chocolate syrup (enough to dip rim).
Dip rim of cocktail glass in white chocolate followed by crushed wafers.
In a cocktail shaker, mix raspberry jam and whipping cream until well blended.
Add almond milk liqueur, white chocolate liqueur
and Chambord, and shake.
Add 4-5 large ice cubes to cocktail glasses
and pour cocktail mixture over them.
Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Sip and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 3 oz almond milk liqueur
- 3 oz white chocolate liqueur
- 6 oz Chambord
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp raspberry jam
- 6 vanilla wafers
- White chocolate syrup
- Ice cubes
- Add vanilla wafers to a ziploc, and crush with rolling pin. Add crushed wafers to a shallow dish.
- In a shallow dish, swirl white chocolate syrup (enough to dip rim).
- Dip rim of cocktail glass in white chocolate followed by crushed wafers.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix raspberry jam and whipping cream until well blended.
- Add almond milk liqueur, white chocolate liqueur, and Chambord, and shake.
- Add 4-5 large ice cubes to cocktail glasses and pour cocktail mixture over them.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty white chocolate cookie cocktail recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.