TASTY keto cranberry meatballs!
If you are looking for a super delicious low carb keto appetizer then check out this recipe.
Nothing says appetizers more than these keto low carb cranberry meatballs.
They are super easy to make and taste amazing.
Even people who don’t follow a ketogenic diet will love these meatballs.
Homemade from scratch meatballs simmered in a tasty bbq cranberry sauce with a savory-sweet flavor!
These meatballs are great for holiday appetizers, football – game day food snack ideas or just for a yummy keto dinner or lunch.
With just a few simple keto friendly ingredients you can make these low carb meatballs.
Get ready to bake up the BEST keto cranberry meatballs.
Check out these other
Keto Appetizer Recipes
How to make keto cranberry meatballs
Combine ground beef, almond flour, paprika, salt, and egg yolk in a bowl.
Roll into balls.
Heat olive oil in a pan.
Sear meatballs until brown on all sides.
Take meatballs out of the pan.
Remove excess oil.
Add meatballs and simmer for 10 minutes, adding more water as needed.
Simmer until sauce reduces into a glaze.
Use toothpicks to serve (optional)
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 300 grams Ground Beef
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 3 tbsp Almond Flour
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce – store bought or homemade (see notes for ideas)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Water
- Combine ground beef, almond flour, paprika, salt, and egg yolk in a bowl.
- Blend well.
- Roll into balls.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Sear meatballs until brown on all sides.
- Take meatballs out of the pan. Remove excess oil.
- Add BBQ sauce, cranberry sauce, and water to the pan. Bring to a simmer.
- Add meatballs and simmer for 10 minutes, adding more water as needed.
- Simmer until sauce reduces into a glaze.
For the sugar free cranberry sauce you can find store bought like this one or you can use leftover or make this keto cranberry sauce recipe.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Energy – 175 kcal
Protein – 10 g
Fat – 19 g
Carbohydrates – 3 g
Fiber – 1 g