Tasty keto cinnamon roll mini muffins you are going to want to make!
A low carb recipe with a twist on traditional cinnamon rolls.
No need to roll out dough when you make these amazing keto cinnamon roll muffins.
A quick and easy low carb recipe for a ketogenic diet.
You get all the ooey gooey cinnamon roll goodness with less hassle.
You can mix up these amazing low carb cinnamon roll muffins in under 10 minutes.
These make a great keto breakfast, keto desserts or keto snacks.
Make for brunch or for Holidays. Even family and friends that don’t follow a low carb diet love these cinnamon roll muffins.
If you are looking for a no fuss, no hassle keto recipe for muffins this is the one for you.
Are you ready to learn how to make keto cinnamon roll muffins?
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST keto mini cinnamon roll muffins!
Check out these
Keto Cinnamon Roll Recipes
Keto Cinnamon Roll Bread
Keto Cinnamon Roll Muffin
Keto Cinnamon Roll Cookies
Keto Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Keto Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs
Keto Caramel Sticky Buns Cinnamon Rolls
Keto Fat Head Dough Cinnamon Rolls
Keto Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
How to make keto cinnamon roll muffins
Combine the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder and cinnamon.
Combine the egg, vanilla and melted butter.
Add to dry ingredients
and mix well
Spoon the batter into 12- 15 mini muffin cups, filling each one about 3/4.
Bake into preheated 180C / 350 F oven for about 10 minutes.
While the muffins are baking, make the icing
Add the erythritol and heavy cream to the softened cream cheese
and combine with a hand mixer.
Cover cooled mini muffins with icing
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted and cooled butter
- 2 tbsp cream cheese softened
- 2 tsp powdered erythritol
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- Combine the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Combine the egg, vanilla and melted butter. Add to dry ingredients and mix well
- Spoon the batter into 12- 15 mini muffin cups, filling each one about 3/4.
- Bake into preheated 180C / 350 F oven for about 10 minutes.
- While the holes are baking, make the icing
- Add the erythritol and heavy cream to the softened cream cheese and combine with a hand mixer.
- Cover cooled mini muffins with icing
Yield 12 to 15 depending on how you fill the muffin cups – see nutritional information and net carbs below