Keto Low Carb Old Fashioned Glazed Doughnut Muffin Recipe
A tasty old fashioned glazed doughnut keto muffin!
If you love old fashioned glazed doughnuts you are going to love this low carb recipe.
Easy keto recipe for the BEST old fashioned donut muffins.
No need to fry when you bake up these tasty and delish donut muffins.
Super simple ketogenic diet recipe for delicious donut muffins.
These muffins taste just like a donut with a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg then topped with an amazing glaze.
Serve as keto desserts, keto breakfast, keto snacks (make ahead, grab and go).
Get ready to mix up great tasting keto donut muffins.
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST low carb keto old fashioned glaze donut muffin recipe.
Check out these other
Keto Muffin Recipes
Keto Old Fashioned Glazed Doughnut Muffin
Whisk together almond flour, baking powder, salt, erythritol, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
Beat in the egg and almond milk.
Divide the batter into a silicon muffin pan.
Bake for 12 minutes at 350F.
Take out of the oven and leave out to cool.
Meanwhile, stir together all ingredients for the glaze in a bowl.
Dip the top of each muffin into the glaze.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Old Fashioned Glazed Doughnut Muffins
For the Muffins:
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Erythritol
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Powdered Nutmeg
For the Glaze:
- 1/4 cup Powdered Erythritol
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Almond Milk
- Whisk together almond flour, baking powder, salt, erythritol, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Beat in the egg and almond milk.
- Divide the batter into a silicon muffin pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350F.
- Take out of the oven and leave out to cool.
- Meanwhile, stir together all ingredients for the glaze in a bowl.
- Dip the top of each muffin into the glaze.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto muffin recipe!