Keto Quesadilla – Low Carb Recipe
The ultimate keto quesadilla recipe!
Easy low carb quesadilla loaded with gooey cheese and chicken.
No need to use cheese wraps with this ketogenic diet quesadilla recipe.
Use a flavorful wrap to make the BEST keto quesadilla.
This is the only low carb quesadilla recipe you will ever need.
You will be making this over and over again.
This is one of our favorites! Keto quesadillas makes the perfect quick keto meal, keto appetizers, keto snacks or keto side dishes.
Make this simple low carb recipe in under 10 minutes.
What’s not to love with an easy keto recipe that is tasty and delish?
Get ready to bake up the BEST cheese filled keto quesadilla.
Check out these other
Keto Snack Recipes
How To Make Keto Quesadilla
Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
Place one Nuco coconut wrap on a baking sheet in a diamond shape.
On the lower half of the wrap, place half of the chicken cut into bite-sized pieces.
Top the chicken with half of the shredded quesadilla cheese and half of the shredded cheddar cheese.
Fold the top of the wrap down over the bottom half, and press down slightly so that it stays in place.
Repeat steps 1-5 with the second wrap.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 2 Nuco Coconut Wraps
- ¼ C. Shredded quesadilla cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. Prepared fajita seasoned chicken strips
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Place one Nuco coconut wrap on a baking sheet in a diamond shape.
- On the lower half of the wrap, place half of the chicken cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Top the chicken with half of the shredded quesadilla cheese and half of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fold the top of the wrap down over the bottom half, and press down slightly so that it stays in place.
- Repeat steps 1-5 with the second wrap.
- Bake the wraps for 5 minutes or until browned on the top, and then flip to bake for another 3-5 minutes until the wraps are browned to your liking and the cheese is melted well.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
Net Carbs: 6 net carbs per serving
Calories 301 kcal
Total Fat 18.4g
Saturated Fat 12.3g
Net Carb 6 g
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto quesadilla recipe!