BEST Keto Muffins! Low Carb Strawberry Muffin Idea
Here is a quick and easy homemade strawberry keto muffin recipe. If you
are looking for a delicious, tasty, and moist muffin for a low carb diet then try
this one out. Yummy almond flour keto muffin recipe that is great for a grab
and go breakfast for those hectic mornings or just to enjoy a tasty treat. With
a few ketogenic essential ingredients you can make these amazing strawberry
muffins. The whole family will love these muffins including kids. These are
definitely keto friendly and the BEST muffin idea. You could even switch out
the strawberries to make: blueberry muffins or raspberry muffins. Learn
how to make these keto muffins now!
Don’t Forget Your Baking Supplies For All Your Keto Treats – Check Out These Items Handpicked By ME for YOU!
Non Stick Muffin Tin
Swerve Keto Sweetner
Organic Almond Flour
Stainless Steel Measuring Cups & Spoons
and if you don’t have time to bake and want a quick on the go snack- check these out:
Keto Cookies, Low Carb Snacks: Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Low Carb, Keto, and Sugar Free Cookie
Lemon Coconut Cookies – Low Carb, Keto, Paleo
🧁Also check out these keto muffin recipes 🧁
Keto Blackberry Muffins
Keto Raspberry Muffins
Keto Banana Muffins
Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins
Keto Chocolate Muffins
To start making these low carb strawberry muffins:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and erythritol.
Mix the ingredients until they are well combined
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix to combine well.
Use a spatula to fold in the chopped strawberries.
Using a spoon, fill 10 cupcake liners until they are about ¾ of the way full in a muffin tin.
Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes until they are browned, and a knife comes out clean
when inserted into the center of the muffins
- 1 ½ c. Almond flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ c. Erythritol
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Almond extract
- 3 tbsp Butter unsalted and melted
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ c. Chopped strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the 2 beaten eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, melted butter and unsweetened almond milk. Beat on high for 2 minutes until the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and erythritol. Mix the ingredients until they are well combined
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix to combine well.
- Use a spatula to fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Using a spoon, fill 10 cupcake liners until they are about ¾ of the way full in a muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes until they are browned, and a knife comes out clean when inserted into the center of the muffins
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 Minutes
1.9 Net Carbs per muffin with ingredients I used
Since everyone uses different ingredients – I recommend using this tool to track and get accurate net carbs – Sign Up Now For Free!
Are you ready to bake these easy and simple homemade keto muffins? You won’t be disappointed with this low carb recipe. These gluten free muffins are easy & quick to prepare and make a great warm savory breakfast treat. I love these low carb – keto muffins that are gluten free, sugar free and super yummy and you can use organic ingredients. They are not vegan or diary free as they do have egg and butter. You can substitute the strawberry for raspberry, banana, or even blueberry – so you could have a variety of different kinds of muffins. If you want more keto muffin ideas and inspiration you can find so many other recipes and pictures on Pinterest like: keto muffins – raspberry, cinnamon, flaxseed, zucchini, apple along with stevia recipes, 1 minute in a mug keto recipes, protein powder ideas and more. Enjoy these muffins and have a great day!