Keto No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies Low Carb
Keto no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies you will want to make!
Simple low carb recipe for the best NO BAKE cookies.
Easy chocolate peanut butter cookies that require no oven baking.
These keto cookies are so delicious and easy to prepare.
With just a few ketogenic diet ingredients you can make these no bake cookies.
Combine your love for peanut butter and chocolate with these amazing cookies.
No need to buy store bought treats and snacks when you can make homemade no bake cookies.
Serve for keto snacks, low carb desserts or just a mini little sweet treat.
Follow the step by step instructions for this NO FAIL recipe.
Mix up the BEST low carb keto no bake peanut butter chocolate cookies.
Check out these other
Keto No Bake Cookie Recipes
Keto No Bake Oreo Cookie Fat Bombs
Keto No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keto No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Covered No Bake Cookies
How To Make Keto No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
Place the chopped pecans into a large mixing bowl.
Add the butter
and heavy whipping cream to a pot over medium heat on the stove.
Once the butter is melted, whisk in the sugar substitute
and cocoa powder until completely combined.
Bring the mixture to a low boil and then remove from the heat.
Stir in the peanut butter
Pour the chocolate peanut butter mixture over the pecans, and stir to combine.
Drop the cookies by the tablespoon onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Place the cookies into the freezer to set for an hour before serving.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- 2 cup Chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoon Butter unsalted
- ¼ cup Heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoon Cocoa powder unsweetened
- ½ cup Lower carb peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Place the chopped pecans into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the butter and heavy whipping cream to a pot over medium heat on the stove.
- Once the butter is melted, whisk in the sugar substitute and cocoa powder until completely combined. Bring the mixture to a low boil and then remove from the heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour the chocolate peanut butter mixture over the pecans, and stir to combine.
- Drop the cookies by the tablespoon onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place the cookies into the freezer to set for an hour before serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
No Bake Keto Cookies – Low Carb Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make these tasty Keto Cookies recipes!
For more low carb keto cookies you can check out these amazing ideas!
Keto NO BAKE Caramel Cookies
Keto 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.
Jenn Sprout says
These are so good. I had to use macadamia nuts instead, but LOVE them! Thank you for sharing this. How many cookies per serving? I could eat them all in a day. 🤦♀️