Keto Orange Chicken Low Carb
Easy keto orange chicken!
Are you looking for a tasty and delish low carb Chinese orange chicken recipe?
Look no further then this simple recipe.
Perfect family meal night idea – serve for keto dinner or keto lunch.
No need to pull out the slow cooker – crock pot or instant pot with this quick recipe perfect for a ketogenic diet.
Make an amazing low carb keto orange chicken sauce to put over your baked chicken.
You can literally prepare this meal in under 20 minutes that is including cooking chicken.
If you are looking for a low carb meal that everyone will love including the kids and those that don’t follow a low carb diet / lifestyle this is the one.
Get ready to learn how to make keto orange chicken.
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST low carb keto orange chicken that is perfect then fast food, take out or delivery.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Keto Orange Chicken
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Toss the chicken with the whey protein isolate in a mixing bowl, and then add to the heated skillet.
Add salt and pepper to taste to the chicken, and cook until browned and cooked completely through.
In a small bowl, whisk together the orange marmalade
rice wine vinegar
and garlic powder.
Reduce the heat to medium low, and add in the sauce to the skillet.
Toss to coat the chicken, and continue to coat until it thickens.
Serve with sesame seeds for garnish if desired.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 2 lbs. Boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Scoop Unflavored whey protein isolate
- ¼ C. Sugar free orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Ginger paste
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Toss the chicken with the whey protein isolate in a mixing bowl, and then add to the heated skillet.
- Add salt and pepper to taste to the chicken, and cook until browned and cooked completely through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange marmalade, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger paste and garlic powder.
- Reduce the heat to medium low, and add in the sauce to the skillet. Toss to coat the chicken, and continue to coat until it thickens.
- Serve with sesame seeds for garnish if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Net Carbs: 3 net carbs per serving
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto orange chicken recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.