Weight Watchers Cosmic Brownies With Smartpoints
Weight Watchers brownies you are going to want to MAKE today!
Delicious Weight Watchers cosmic brownies.
Easy Weight Watchers recipe for yummy chocolate brownies with only 3 smartpoints per serving.
Who doesn’t love brownies?
Take your brownies to the next level with a layer of fudgy chocolate brownies topped with sprinkles.
This Weight Watchers diet brownie recipe is so tasty and delish they will be gone before you know it.
Even if you have family, friends or kids that don’t follow a Weight Watchers diet / lifestyle they will devour these brownies.
Serve as Weight Watchers desserts, Weight Watchers sweet treats for those mid afternoon cravings or they make the perfect Weight Watchers snacks that you can make ahead for grab and go treats.
Mix up this Weight Watchers chocolate brownie recipe in under 10 minutes.
Get ready to bake up the BEST Weight Watchers chocolate cosmic brownies.
Check out these
Weight Watchers Brownie Recipes
How To Make Weight Watchers Cosmic Brownies
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the ingredients for the brownies
into a mixing bowl
and beat on high until a smooth batter has formed.
Pour the batter into an even layer in the bottom of a well greased 9×9 baking dish.
Bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes until cooked completely through.
Let the brownies cool.
Mix together the ingredients for the icing
on high until smooth and creamy.
Spread the icing onto the brownies in an even layer
and top with the sprinkles.
Place the brownies into the freezer for 30 minutes to set before slicing and serving.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Weight Watchers Cosmic Brownies
For the brownies:
- 1 cup Almond flour
- ⅓ cup Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the icing:
- 5 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter softened
- 1 tablespoon Heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoon Sugar free sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the ingredients for the brownies into a mixing bowl, and beat on high until a smooth batter has formed.
- Pour the batter into an even layer in the bottom of a well greased 9x9 baking dish.
- Bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes until cooked completely through.
- Let the brownies cool.
- Mix together the ingredients for the icing on high until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the icing onto the brownies in an even layer, and top with the sprinkles.
- Place the brownies into the freezer for 30 minutes to set before slicing and serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty weight watchers brownie recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.