Keto Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bites
Enjoy these delicious keto peanut butter cup cheesecake bites today – you won’t be disappointed.
These low carb cheesecake peanut butter chocolate cups are so yummy.
Easy homemade low carb peanut chocolate treats for desserts or snacks everyone will love.
Combine your love for peanut butter, chocolate and cheesecake in these bite sized mini treats.
You can’t go wrong with these gluten free, sugar free peanut butter cups.
Everyone will love these mini cups even if they don’t follow a low carb lifestyle.
Make no bake treats that will be gone before you know it.
Get ready to make the best low carb keto peanut butter cup cheesecake bites.
Check out these other
Keto Sausage And Feta Stuffed Peppers
Keto Mediterranean Cucumber Boats
Keto Raspberry Swirl Cake Bars
Keto Jalapeno Popper Cream Sauce Meatballs
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Cup Bites
Mix together all of the ingredients for the crust
until well combined.
Line 12 sections of a mini muffin pan with mini cupcake liners.
Press the crust mixture into the 12 cupcake liners.
In a mixing bowl,
blend together the ingredients for the filling,
minus the peanut butter cups, until smooth.
Fill the cupcake liners the rest of the way full with the filling mixture,
and place a sugar free peanut butter cup on the top of each one.
Chill for several hours before serving.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Peanut Butter Cup Bites
For the crust layer:
- 1 C. Almond flour
- 3 Tbsp. Butter melted
- 2 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
For the filling:
- 4 oz. Cream cheese softened
- ¼ C. Heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp. Natural peanut butter
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Sugar free peanut butter cups
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the crust until well combined.
- Line 12 sections of a mini muffin pan with mini cupcake liners.
- Press the crust mixture into the 12 cupcake liners.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the ingredients for the filling, minus the peanut butter cups, until smooth.
- Fill the cupcake liners the rest of the way full with the filling mixture, and place a sugar free peanut butter cup on the top of each one.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Keto Peanut Butter Cup Bites recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.