Keto Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake Bark Low Carb
Keto candy doesn’t get any better than this low carb keto strawberry chocolate cheesecake bark!
Get ready for this tasty and delicious keto chocolate strawberry cheesecake candy recipe.
A super quick, simple and easy cheesecake keto recipe you will want to put in your recipe box.
Combine chocolate, yogurt, strawberries and cream cheese for this amazingly tasty candy recipe.
Enjoy for low carb desserts, keto snack or when you want a sweet treat.
No need to buy store bought keto candy when you can make homemade DIY low carb strawberry cheesecake chocolate candy.
Even if you don’t have family, friends or kids that follow a ketogenic diet / lifestyle they are going to love this candy.
Make this and take to parties – it will be gone before you know it!
Are you ready to learn how to make keto candy?
Check out the BEST keto strawberry chocolate cheesecake candy bark!
Check out these other
Keto Candy Recipes
How To Make Keto Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake Bark
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
In a bowl with a hand mixer, mix the soft cream cheese
and then add the confectionery sugar.
Mix in the yogurt and vanilla and mix for 1 -2 minutes.
It will be slightly fluffy.
Place your bark mixture in a pan. You can make it whatever shape you want.
Since I used a smaller sheet pan, I just filled the bottom.
Using your melted chocolate. Make dollops on the yogurt
and then with a toothpick or knife, swirl it into the bark.
Sprinkle with strawberries and walnuts.
Freeze for 3+ hours to set.
Cut and serve immediately.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake Bark
- ¼ cup finely chopped strawberries
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of Lily’s baking chips melted
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Swerve powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups full fat plain Greek yogurt
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl with a hand mixer, mix the soft cream cheese and then add the confectionery sugar.
- Mix in the yogurt and vanilla and mix for 1 -2 minutes. It will be slightly fluffy.
- Place your bark mixture in a pan. You can make it whatever shape you want. Since I used a smaller sheet pan, I just filled the bottom.
- Using your melted chocolate. Make dollops on the yogurt and then with a toothpick or knife, swirl it into the bark.
- Sprinkle with strawberries and walnuts.
- Freeze for 3+ hours to set.
- Cut and serve immediately.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.