Keto Cranberry Cocktail Low Carb
You can’t go wrong with this keto cranberry cocktail.
Super yummy low carb cranberry cocktail that will please any crowd.
Make a pitcher of this keto friendly cranberry drink.
This is the perfect drink for Thanksgiving, Christmas or Summertime drink – It is so versatile.
Enjoy this sparkling wine low carb drink recipe today.
No need to spend hours mixing up alcoholic drinks when you can make this one in under 5 minutes.
Super easy cocktail that you will be making over and over again.
You can’t go wrong with this bubbly keto cranberry cocktail.
If you are looking for an alcohol drink for ketogenic diet – then try this one.
Get ready to mix up the BEST low carb keto cranberry cocktail.
Check out these other
Keto Alcohol Recipes
How To Make Keto Cranberry Cocktail
Pour the four cans of seltzer into a large punch bowl or other container that can hold at least a gallon of liquid.
Add the bottle of Rose wine to the bowl.
Mix in the diet cranberry juice to give the mixture some color.
Whisk in the sugar free honey, and continue to carefully stir until it is dissolved.
Add ice to the bowl.
Stir in a few orange slices and 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
Divide the spritzer into 10 serving glasses, and garnish with a slice of orange and a sprig of rosemary for stirring.
Serve – Sip- Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Cranberry Cocktail
- 1 750 mL Bottle of Rose wine
- 4 Cans of Cranberry Citrus Seltzer
- ¼ C. Sugar free honey
- ⅓ C. Diet Cranberry juice just enough to add some color
- 2-3 Sprigs fresh Rosemary
- 1 Large orange sliced into 10 slices for garnish in each glass Add 1 net carb per serving if the orange slice is eaten
- Pour the four cans of seltzer into a large punch bowl or other container that can hold at least a gallon of liquid.
- Add the bottle of Rose wine to the bowl.
- Mix in the Diet cranberry juice to give the mixture some color.
- Whisk in the sugar free honey, and continue to carefully stir until it is dissolved.
- Add ice to the bowl.
- Stir in a few orange slices and 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Divide the spritzer into 10 serving glasses, and garnish with a slice of orange and a sprig of rosemary for stirring.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto cranberry cocktail recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.