No more boring keto fat bombs!
Whip up this yummy and tasty low carb keto peppermint cheesecake fat bomb recipe.
Easy keto fat bomb recipe with only 6 ingredients that taste amazing.
You won’t believe how delicious these fat bombs are until you taste them.
With only 1 net carb per fat bomb you can’t go wrong.
This is a great low carb recipe anytime of the year but great for the Holidays.
You can make and take these to parties and people who don’t follow a ketogenic diet / lifestyle will love them.
Kids love these peppermint fat bombs too! These make great keto desserts, keto snacks or sweet treat for those mid afternoon cravings.
Are you ready to learn how to make keto fat bombs?
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST low carb keto peppermint cheesecake fat bombs!
Check out these other
Keto Cheesecake Fat Bomb Recipes
Keto Chocolate Chip Caramel Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Strawberries And Cream Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Salted Caramel Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
How to make keto peppermint cheesecake fat bombs
In a mixing bowl
combine all of the ingredients
and beat on high until completely smooth.
See list of ingredients
in recipe below
Fill the sections of a small silicone candy mold or mini muffin tin with the peppermint cheesecake mixture, and place into the freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
Remove the fat bombs from the container, and serve.
Store uneaten fat bombs in an airtight container in the freezer.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 6 oz. Cream cheese
- ½ C. Heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ¼ C. Almond flour
- ½ tsp. Peppermint extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients, and beat on high until completely smooth.
- Fill the sections of a small silicone candy mold or mini muffin tin with the peppermint cheesecake mixture, and place into the freezer to set for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the fat bombs from the container, and serve. Store uneaten fat bombs in an airtight container in the freezer.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Net Carbs: 1 net carb per serving
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto fat bomb recipe!