Low Carb Keto Baked Apple Fritter
Keto apple fritters that are loved by all!
Do you love apple fritters and follow a ketogenic diet?
Now you can enjoy your favorite food with this low carb apple fritter recipe.
A faux keto apple recipe that is low in carbs and super tasty and delicious.
With only 2 net carbs per apple fritter you can’t go wrong.
Learn how to make baked keto apple fritter with this easy recipe.
These low carb apple fritters make a great keto breakfast, keto desserts or keto snacks.
They are so amazing you won’t believe how good they are!
No need to fry when you make baked apple fritters.
Are you ready to learn how to make keto apple fritters?
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST low carb keto apple fritters.
Check out these other
How to make keto apple fritters
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cook until the zucchini begins to soften to the consistency of cooked apples, about 5 minutes.
Swerve sugar substitute
cream of tartar
egg and vanilla extract
heavy whipping cream.
Blend on high until well combined and smooth.
the cooked zucchini.
Place the batter into 8 flattened piles on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning over halfway through baking.
If desired, you can fry the fritters after baking in some coconut oil for a minute or two to give them a more authentic fritter feel.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 C. Peeled and chopped zucchini
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- ¾ C. Almond flour
- 3 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Cream of tartar
- ¼ C. Heavy whipping cream
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet oven medium high heat on the stove, combine the zucchini, coconut oil, ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract. Cook until the zucchini begins to soften to the consistency of cooked apples, about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, Swerve sugar substitute, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon cream of tartar, ¼ C. heavy whipping cream, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Blend on high until well combined and smooth.
- Fold in the cooked zucchini.
- Place the batter into 8 flattened piles on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning over halfway through baking.
- If desired, you can fry the fritters after baking in some coconut oil for a minute or two to give them a more authentic fritter feel.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Net Carbs: 2 net carbs per serving
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto apple fritter recipe!